The Most Common Fall Pool Renovations
Renovations To Consider When You Are Planning To Spruce Up Your Pool
As with other parts of your home, pools wear down and lose function over time. Pool renovations are inevitable when pools get older. Pool materials and systems break down, designs become outdated, and new pool features become available on the market that can make your pool even more enjoyable. If you are considering fixing or sprucing up your pool, contact pool renovations professionals for a consultation.
Fall is a great time to get your pool renovated because you’re already preparing for seasonal closing. There is also less of a demand for pool renovation companies in the fall compared to the spring and summer months. The following are the most common types of pool renovations needed or requested for a better looking and functioning pool:
- Concrete and interlocking stone deck removal, installation, or resurfacing—for worn out or outdated decks.
- Wall structure/bottom of pool repair or liner replacement—for when the interior of your pool is worn down, chipped, or leaking.
- Interior features such as steps, seats, and pebbles.
- Landscaping around your pool to improve the look and atmosphere of your pool area.
- Water features such as fountains, waterfalls, and bubblers.
- Slides and diving board additions or removal.
- Increasing or decreasing the depth of the pool.
- Removal of in-ground pools for replacement or change to pool areas.
- Converting pools to salt water.
- Installation of new pumps, filters, or salt water chlorinators.
- Installation of automatic or manual safety pool covers.
- Installation of tanning ledges along the interior sides of pools.
- Installation of swim-up bars.
- Attached spa or hot tub addition.
Some of these pool renovations may seem excessive and are not entirely necessary for the function and enjoyment of your pool. However, if you are planning to renovate your pool and pool area, and some of these additions are what you’re looking for, it’s better to plan for one renovation—and get all the work done at once—rather than planning numerous renovations through the year. Whether you’re looking for convenient or entertaining additions to your pool, or you need to replace worn out systems and materials, contact the pool renovations experts. These experts can help you decide which renovations are necessary for your pool, and can also help you get the work done efficiently so you can enjoy your newly renovated pool next summer.